• Pan drippings from Turkey
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Strain pan drippings through a fine-mesh sieve; discard solids and reserve 2 1/2 cups pan drippings; set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and thyme until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in reserved pan drippings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 5-10 minutes. Stir in parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve warm.