8 oz Cream Cheese, cubed 1″
2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
3/4 cup 2% Milk
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 lb Smoked Ham, diced 1/4″
10 oz Kernel Corn, frozen Prep
1. In a four-quart sauce pan, over low heat, melt cream cheese, cheddar cheese and milk. Stir constantly to prevent scorching, until thickened, smooth and bubbly.
2. Stir in garlic salt and remove from heat.
3. Stir in corn and ham
4. Transfer mixture to a two quart casserole dish.
5. Bake at 350F for one hour.
4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup water
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped canned mushrooms
1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Spray the crock of a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in crock. Combine Italian dressing mix, and water in a small bowl. Pour over chicken; sprinkle with garlic, cover, and cook on Low 4 hours.
2. After 4 hours, whisk softened cream cheese and cream of chicken soup together in a bowl. Pour over chicken; stir in mushrooms. Cover and cook on Low for 1 additional hour.
3. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the spaghetti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
4. To serve, spoon chicken and sauce over hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with parsley.